A relaxed hair is defined as a type of process that controls the damaged hair by having it straightened and maintaining the hair in a more fashionable can be possible. All types of hair must be pampered, however, if your hair has undergone certain touches of chemicals, it would be best for you to start treating it with a more special hair care, natural routine. Keep in mind that there are so many women, men, and children who are having problems with dry, untamed and damaged hair because of home treatments. While you are having a relaxed hair, here are the following tips and tricks in maintaining it.
- Hair professional- when it comes to the use of hair chemicals, going to a skilled professional is your best option even if you are one, perhaps considering a second opinion will make it easier in decision making. So, typically, this result to investing money at a hair salon. Choose the right hair stylist that you can trust that is going to maintain your hair with better knowledge as well to give you more tips on how you’re going to maintain your hair that’s been relaxed.
- Things to do if relaxed hair is overdone- this happens when the hair is treated with chemicals and are left longer than the usual time. This is one of the common mistakes especially in straightening the hair. Indeed, home treatments are cheaper than having it done at a salon, however, these products can totally damage your hair. Mind you, the more you’re having your hair treated the more prone it is to a damaging hair. This means that consistent exposure to hair chemicals can lead to a serious case such as permanent hair loss and breakage. Furthermore, if you want to really do it on your own, look for someone that you can trust to help you in applying the relaxing chemicals for the hair by section.
- Low heat or no heating styling- you can actually choose which would you prefer to have your hair done by a professional stylist. For the most part, the use of heating tools like the flat and curling irons are very convenient, but if you are using it on a daily basis, you are much likely to have damage and breakable hair anytime If you can manage to use non-heating tools such as wet sets, satin roller covers, flex-rods, buns, Updos, and braids.
- Protecting and wrapping at night- by doing this, it gives you a good result of saving your time and energy while you are sleeping. As you are adding protection, molding your hair in a manner of preserving the volume by using a “no heat method.”
- Regularly conditions your hair- as your hair grows, having to maintain it will give you a peace of mind that your hair is secure from any means of damage and breakage. Doing it routinely requires also a lot of patience and do not forget to use hair products that are good for moisturizing the scalp and roots of the hair.